The coolest one of this kind I had till now was :
There are 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who dont.
This came up during a discussion with a friend of mine and I decided to search out all sayings of this kind. So here goes the list of the ones that caught my attention :
- There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who make things complicated, and those who make things simple.
- “There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.” – Mark Twain
- “There are two types of speakers: those that are nervous and those that are liars.” -Mark Twain
- “There are two kinds of fools. One says, ‘This is old, therefore it is good.” The other says, ‘This is new, therefore it is better.’ Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.” – Mark Twain
- “There are two times in a man’s life when he should not speculate: when he can’t afford it, and when he can.” – Mark Twain
- “There are two kinds of people in the world: the Givers and the Takers. The difference between the two is that the Takers eat well, and the Givers sleep well at night.” – Joy Mills
- “There are two ways of meeting difficulties: You alter the difficulties or you alter yourself to meet them.” –Phyllis Bottome
- There are two kinds of people in the world: Players and Haters. – my take : As long as you play the game you will drive it to your interests. You will only hate the game if you cant play it.
- “When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people: those who let it happen, those who make it happen, and those who wonder what happened.” – John M. Richardson, Jr
- “There are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.” – Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince, 1532 AD
- “There are, broadly speaking, two kinds of workers in the world, the people who do all the work, and the people who think they do all the work. The latter class is generally the busiest, the former never have time to be busy.” – Stella Benson
- “A man always has two reasons for doing anything: a good reason and the real reason.” – J.P. Morgan
- All books are divisible into two classes: the books of the hour, and the books of all time.-John Ruslin, Of Kings’ Treasuries, 1865
- There are two kinds of women : those who make a home for a man and those who make a man for a home.